You may be wondering what exactly an IP camera is. An IP camera, or network camera, is a device that connects to your home network and streams video over the Internet. They’re often used in conjunction with other smart home devices to create a complete surveillance system–and they can do much more than just record footage of intruders!
The benefits of using an IP camera as part of your security system are numerous:
- You can access them remotely from any computer or smartphone with an internet connection (no need for a physical monitor).
- They provide live streaming video so you can check in on your home while away from it.
- They offer motion detection alerts when someone moves within range of its field of view–you’ll know if something’s amiss even before you get back home! Many companies are providing Affordable CCTV Camera Price in Bangladesh with wide range of Choice.
The Different Types of IP/CCTV Cameras
IP cameras are available in three different types: wireless, wired and battery-powered.
- Wireless IP Cameras: These cameras connect to your home network via Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable. They don’t require a power source because they draw their power from the router or switch that they’re connected to. This makes them ideal for areas where you don’t have an electrical outlet nearby (like outdoors) or where you want to be able to move the camera around easily (like inside). However, if your Wi-Fi signal is weak in certain areas of your home then this could result in poor video quality from your camera(s).
- Wired IP Cameras: Wired models plug directly into an electrical outlet so they’re always ready when you need them–and don’t require batteries! They also tend to offer better image quality than their wireless counterparts due to less interference from other electronic devices such as smartphones and laptops; however their lack of mobility means that they won’t work well if there aren’t any outlets nearby where you want them installed (or if there’s no way for them get plugged into one).
IP Camera Price
You can find IP cameras in a wide range of prices. Factors influencing the price of an IP camera include:
- The type of camera you choose (fixed or pan/tilt)
- The number of megapixels it has
- The amount of storage space available on the device’s hard drive and whether or not you need cloud storage services, which will add to your monthly costs. You Can check the Latest CCTV and IP Camera Price through https://computerstorebd.com/.
IP Camera Resolution
Resolution is one of the most important factors in determining how good an image will be. It’s also something that you should be aware of when purchasing an IP camera, as it can affect both price and performance.
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) – This is the highest resolution available on most modern cameras and provides a very clear picture with minimal pixelation or distortion. It’s suitable for most uses, including monitoring large areas such as warehouses or parking lots where you need to see details from far away.
- Quad HD (3840 x 2160) – This newer format offers even better image quality than full HD but isn’t quite as common yet due to its higher cost and lower compatibility with older computers and devices like TVs that aren’t designed specifically for it yet (though many modern televisions do have built-in support).
IP Camera Installation
- Find a place to install your camera, preferably one that’s at least 8 feet off the ground and away from doors and windows.
- Attach the bracket to the wall with screws or adhesive tape (if you’re using adhesive tape, make sure it’s rated for outdoor use). The bracket should be able to support up to 40 pounds of weight without breaking or bending out of shape–if it can’t hold up your camera, get a stronger one!
- Plug in your camera and turn it on; then use its software interface (or web browser) to configure it for wireless access by entering its password into whatever device you’re using as an Internet router (see our guide for more information).
IP Camera Security
IP Cameras are the future of home security. They provide you with a way to monitor your home remotely and keep it safe from intruders. However, there are certain things you need to know before installing an IP Camera system in your home or office. Here are some tips on how to make sure that your system is secure:
- Encryption – Your camera should be able to encrypt all its data so no one can access it without proper authorization. This will prevent hackers from stealing sensitive information like passwords or credit card numbers by accessing the network through the camera itself
- Firewall Settings – Make sure that any firewall settings on your computer or router allow only trusted devices into their networks (e.g., computers). If you’re using an open Wi-Fi connection at home then anyone nearby could potentially gain access if they wanted too which would mean more risk for someone trying break into something like this
IP Camera Features
- Motion Detection: This feature allows you to receive alerts when motion is detected in the camera’s field of view.
- Night Vision: Cameras with night vision are equipped with infrared LEDs that allow them to see in the dark without any light sources. To know more about IP Camera Features visit Computer Store BD.
- Two-Way Audio: This feature allows you to speak through the camera and have your voice heard on the other end, as well as listen through the camera and hear what’s going on around it.
IP Camera Apps
There are a lot of apps that you can use with your IP camera. Some of the most popular ones include:
- Amazon Alexa – This is one of the most popular voice assistant programs, and it’s compatible with several different types of devices. If you have an Amazon Echo or Dot, then this app will allow you to control your camera using voice commands.
- Google Home – This app works similarly to Amazon Alexa in that it allows users to control their cameras using voice commands via their Google Home device (or any other device that supports Google Assistant).
- IFTTT – This stands for “if this then that,” which means that if something happens within range of your WiFi network then another action will take place automatically without any further input from the user on their end! For example: If motion is detected by my IP camera at home while I’m away at work then send me an email alerting me immediately so I know what’s going on back home while still keeping myself safe out here in public space where anything could happen!
IP Camera Maintenance
- Updating Software
IP Cameras are the future of home security. They’re easy to use and can be accessed from anywhere, making them a great option for anyone looking for an alternative to traditional cameras.
IP Cameras are especially beneficial for families with children or pets who need constant monitoring while they’re away from home. With an IP camera in place, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your loved ones are safe at all times!